The view from the large picture window in the living room is unique and unforgettable and offers the chance to catch fantastic sunsets, otter’s feeding, and experience the wild weather crossing the loch in winter. The coal fire and oil-fired central heating ensure that you will be cosy all year round whatever the weather!
Three bedrooms all on ground floor level - 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single.
Bathroom with bath (shower over), washbasin and WC. Separate WC with washbasin.
There is a spacious open plan living room with kitchen, dining and seating areas with polished oak floors throughout. The decoration is fresh and traditional with a contemporary twist.
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday
From £370 per week low season
From £470 per week mid season
From £620 per week high season
Please enquire about short breaks.
- Full oil fired central heating
- Electric split level cooker, microwave, fridge / freezer
- Washing maching and tumble dryer
- Freesat TV, DVD and iplayer
- WI-FI ( small charge)
- All fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen included in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for up to 2 cars
- Sheltered garden with garden furniture, BBQ
- One well behaved pet welcome
- No smoking
- Shop, pub, and restaurant nearby