Glenbank is a unique building situated on an elevated position, recently renovated, although catering for only two people, there are four rooms each three or four steps higher than its neighbour.
Parking is at the small port which is approx. 20 metres from the entrance to the cottage
The Cottage is secluded and a delight for those who would like peace and quiet, yet still have the choice and opportunity to visit all the attractions of Arran.
It is Self-catering and ideal for either single or double occupancy
It is within walking distance of the start of the ascent of most of Arran's famous mountains and scenic walks, catering for the rambler and the enthusiast climbers.
Corrie Village, described by the late Harold McMillan as "the most beautiful village in Europe", is 5 miles north of Brodick and the ferry terminal, and has a population of approx 140.
Amenities in Corrie include a Village Gallery, Hotel with public bar, Restaurant also with public bar, Golf Course, Pony Trekking, many Historic and natural features.
It is very peaceful, friendly and scenically very beautiful. There is a very high return rate of visitors.
- Comfortable lounge with colour freeview TV, DVD.
- The fully fitted kitchen includes electric oven, hob and grill, microwave, washing machine, fridge, toaster and ironing facilities.
- One double bedroom, with views over Clyde Estuary.
- Shower, WC and wash hand basin, and shaving point.
- Garden complete with bench and table. Decking.
- A wide selection of reading material, maps and tourist information.
- Bed linen, tea towels, heating and electricity are included in the price, but please bring your own towels.
- The cottage is in an elevated position accessed by a number of steps.